1. Hug your person for a count of at least 10 seconds.
2. For 10 minutes, listen to understand, not to reply. Be present.
3. Put down your electronic devices. Look into the other person’s
eyes for a 10 second gaze.
4. Read out loud to someone for 10 minutes.
5. Take 10 seconds to verbally express appreciation and gratitude.
6. Go for a 10 minute walk together.
7. Take 10 seconds to write a sticky note to leave in a pocket or on a dashboard.
8. Chat for 10 minutes before going to bed.
9. Do something artistically creative for 10 minutes.
10. Rub an achy back or feet for 10 minutes.